Our clinic collaborates with the iHealth Chronic Care Management Team to empower our patients to live healthier. Our program provides cutting-edge digital devices to track blood glucose and blood pressure in the comfort of patients’ own homes while simultaneously sending key health information to our providers for review. This allows us to expand chronic illness management beyond the doctor’s office and makes it easier for patients to take a more active role in managing their health.
- We provide personalized healthcare products and the mobile app “iHealth Unified Care.” These are easy-to-use simple products that allow patients to accurately measure and track blood glucose and blood pressure.
- All vitals measured are automatically shared with our clinic, allowing real-time tracking by our provider for easy management.
- The “iHealth Unified Care” app allows patients to ask questions and get answers via phone calls or text messages.
- We provide one-on-one counseling at your convenience.
- Our devices provide personalized health insights, reminders, and advice at your fingertips.
- Our program offers a free iHealth blood glucose meter, test strips, and lancets; with free refills sent to your home at no cost.